Sunday, December 30, 2018
Go to the hcxdumptool git hub site
Find the clone of download drop down button.
Right click on download zip and copy the link address.
Open and Kali Linux terminal and type: wget [the link address], e.g. wget https://github.com/ZerBea/hcxdumptool/archive/master.zip
Wait for download then type unzip master.zip
CD (change directory) to hcxdumptool-master
Type sudo make install
Follow these same steps for the hcxpcaptool.
For example: wget https://github.com/ZerBea/hcxtools/archive/master.zip
You may find it first necessary to run the following:
sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install libssl-dev
sudo apt-get install openssl
sudo apt-get install zlib1g-dev
sudo apt-get install libpcap-dev
sudo apt-get install curl
sudo apt-get install libcurl4 ( or greater )
:~/tar -xvzf curl-7.48.0.tar.gz
:~/sudo make install
Monday, December 10, 2018
I am attempting to launch a project that I copied from another machine.Unable to launch the IIS Express Web server.
The start URL specified is not valid. https://localhost/.....
Need to dropdown [Project] -> [Web Properties] -> Un-check Override Application Root.
Then get on your motorcycle and reward yourself for a job well done.
Thursday, November 29, 2018
This is more for my future reference than anything else1. First of all, this model is actually a ZC551KL for which there is an unlock tool at Asus. After enabling Developer Mode and USB debugging, plug the Z01BDC aka ZC551KL to your PC. and follow these steps.
1. Verify that the device is connected to your PC. Typically you'll see it as another drive.
2. Move the downloaded unlock tool from your PC to the Download folder on your device using Windows File Explorer.
3. Tap the APK file to install and run. You will see the device factory reset.
4. Wait for the device to display on-screen set up steps and follow them.
5. Get developer mode and enable USB debugging. Download USB driver if necessary from Phone USB Drivers.
6. Under Settings make a note of the Software information, e.g. WW-220.127.116.11-20170807. The model may still show ASUS_Z01BDC, but don't believe the hype. Ignore and continue.
7. Go to Asus support and download the firmware image that matches step 6. This is precautionary. Hopefully we will not need this download.
9. Download TWRP image to the ADB/Fastboot directory on your PC.
10. Download SuperUser to the ADB and Fastboot directory on your PC. 11. Rename the files recovery.img and su.zip to make the next command line instructions easier to type.
12. Assuming you have ADB and Fastboot installed on your PC, navigate to where you installed Android, ADB and Fastboot for example: C:\Users\SpiFi\AppData\Local\Android\sdk\platform-tools
13. Move the recovery and su files to the ADB and Fastboot directory.
14. Open a command line at that directory and type: "adb reboot bootloader". You should see that the device is unlocked.
15. In same command line window type: fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
16. Open command line window and navigate to the Fastboot and ADB directory, e.g.,
After checking that all battery connections and ground connections to the chassis were sound, I drove it to Desert Cycle Works in Twentynine Palms.
The guys there were great and did not just dismiss it as an internal engine problem. After listening to me describe the riding conditions just prior to experiences shiftlessness, they loosened the clutch cable...free of charge. My passenger and I made it back to Los Angeles.
Saturday, October 13, 2018
Thursday, October 11, 2018
After booting into TWRP and flashing the Super User Update file from ChainFire, I soft bricked the elegantly designed Lenovo Yoga Book. Yay! Now I need to go back and revisit my earlier post on how to Root the Yoga Book.
New approach to rooting after enabling developer options and yada yada yada...
Thursday, October 4, 2018
First install Debian from Google Play Store - > here.
Open up terminal and run the following command to set up the environment for AirCrack:
sudo apt-get install build-essential autoconf automake libtool pkg-config libnl-3-dev libnl-genl-3-dev libssl-dev ethtool shtool rfkill zlib1g-dev libpcap-dev libsqlite3-dev libpcre3-dev libhwloc-dev libcmocka-dev
tar -zxvf aircrack-ng-1.4.tar.gz