In order to view databases that your Android app creates, please follow these steps.
1. Plug device into PC through USB data cable.
2. Fire up DOS prompt window.
3. adb devices (This will confirm that you are indeed connected)
4. adb shell (Gets you into Android Debug mode)
5. su (Need root access to the Linux file system)
6. cd data/data/[your package name] (For example, cd /data/data/ com.s33me.cashburn)
7. cd databases
8. ls (This will list the databases)
9. sqlite3 [database name] (For example, sqlite3 cashdb)
10. .tables (lists tables in the database)
11. Use SQL from this point on. (See Command Line Shell for SQLite)
This is probably more for me than for you, because I'll probably forget in the next 1/2 hour and start using DB2/SPUFI commands.