A cube consists of 6 equal squares joined at right angles in a three dimensional space where X is the horizontal axis, Y is vertical and Z represents depth.
So in the diagram below where the side of each square is a length of 2, one would define vertices A, B and C in terms of (X, Y, Z) as follows:
A. (-1, +1, -1):
B. (-1, -1, -1);
C. (+1, -1, -1);
Note that every Z value on the front facing square will be -1; the Z values on the rear square will be +1.
Friday, June 6, 2014
Sony VAIO came into shop with the Windows Vista desktop blocked by a fraudulent screen requesting ransom. Here's what I did to the customer's satisfaction.
- Power on while tapping F8, but no back up to restore
- Power on with F2 or F12 for BIOS set up
- Change boot order: 1.CD, 2. USB, 3. HD
- Power on with hiren boot USB.
- Copied bootmgr from D to C, but still locked out on restart.
- Use hiren's Windows mini XP to back up user data.
- Power on while tapping F10 and wipe C: to original factory.
- Advise user not to surf internet as administrator.