Widespread Augmented Reality

Widespread Augmented Reality
Click on the image to get the Android Augmented Reality Heads up Display

Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Macromedia Fireworks - Adding Fonts

After all these years, I learned something that I should have known. It is actually one of those things that I did not know that I did not know. Weird. In order to add custom fonts to a favorite graphics program, like Fireworks or GIMP, one must first download the font's TTF file and double click to install to Windows fonts. Searching for "Fonts" on the PC, one will find a Fonts folder. Anyhow, once the font is installed to the Windows Fonts folder, then Fireworks will pick it up as an text option. I discovered this when experimenting with a logo for my new IT consulting firm. More on that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment