Widespread Augmented Reality

Widespread Augmented Reality
Click on the image to get the Android Augmented Reality Heads up Display

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Samsung SM-T280 FRP - Factory Reset Protection Lock - Fix

Since Office Depot, SquareTrade and Samsung could not help with a Samsung Galaxy Tab A suddenly freezing on the logo screen with a "Custom Binary Blocked by FRP lock", I had to take matters into my own hands.
First, the only thing that I changed in the last 6 months of use was the addition of another Google Account and perhaps OEM lock was checked/unchecked?
Regardless, the aforementioned companies should know how to do this:
  • Visit True Android
  • Download Odin
  • Download firmware for Samsung Galaxy A Tab

  • Now I can resume on the fly development using AIDE

    Forgot to mention that I will once again root following XDA so that I can remove bloatware and view the LogCat on the device.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment