Widespread Augmented Reality

Widespread Augmented Reality
Click on the image to get the Android Augmented Reality Heads up Display

Thursday, January 20, 2022

Surge 2 - Metal Armor

After 2 weeks of frustration trying to defeat the Metal Armor boss in Surge 2, I found this: https://cheatevolution.com/downloads.php

Downloaded the file, unzipped the file, double clicked "CheatEvolution.exe", searched Surge 2, turned on unlimited health after starting the Steam game, and I finally got through the Metal Armor boss in Surge 2. Can't wait to use this tool to just complete the darn thing and uninstall it. I suck at poke, dodge and parry game play. Just don't have the patience nor is the repetition fun.

This is me all armored up with a bad ass weapon, and I still suck

No comments:

Post a Comment