Widespread Augmented Reality

Widespread Augmented Reality
Click on the image to get the Android Augmented Reality Heads up Display

Tuesday, February 14, 2023

Color mode was changed from color because of a conflict with another printer setting

Using a Windows 11 PC, I was printing just fine to a WIFI direct printer HP 4520. All of a sudden, the printer would not print color nor could I change Monochrome to Color in the printer options. I would get the message that is the title of this post.

Went back to printing color after I did these things.

  • Go back to Printers and Scanners in settings
  • Did not remove default 4520 printer
  • Find Printer | List WIFI Direct Printers | Help me find an old printer
  • Once found, select option to reinstall/replace driver
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment